You are committed to a good cause, but your concern cannot be realised with a paid workforce? You have an important project, but you lack hands that can help? Then you can certainly use the help of volunteers. Become a project partner of Workcamp Switzerland and let yourself be actively supported in your work.
Through your participation as a project partner, you will enable young people from Switzerland and abroad to gain educational and formative experience. Living together and working together is a contribution to promoting mutual understanding, openness and tolerance.
Some examples of workcamp missions
- Repairing or creating hiking trails
- Cooperation in the organisation of children’s holidays
- Leisure activities for disabled people
- Nature conservation and landscape conservation work
- Assistance in the preparation and implementation of cultural events
What you offer as a project partner
- You tell us what you need volunteers for
- You submit a rough working plan
- You are responsible for the work assignment and the technical instructions.
- You provide the necessary working material
- You offer accommodation and meals to the volunteers
- You give us feedback on the progress of the work camp after the assignment.
What you benefit from
- Motivated young people work up to six hours on your project on weekdays.
- With the 7 camp leader, you have a contact person who speaks your language and is based in Switzerland. He or she can also be engaged as a translator* if required.
- In the event of uncertainties and unforeseen events, Workcamp Switzerland will be at your disposal throughout the duration of your assignment.
- The Workcamp makes your request popular. Workcamps arouse the interest of local media.